Monday, August 16, 2010

Lots of fun pictures of my cuties

I haven't taken my camera with me anywhere lately. I'm sad that I have no pictures of the Blackwells visit. I have no pictures of our trip to Vegas for our anniversary. I hardly have any pictures of 4th of July, no pictures of our pioneer day festivities. Ahhhhh. Let this be a lesson to me that the more pictures I miss, the more I'll forget how much fun we have. Anywho, on to the cute kids. I had them come outside in the front for a few shots, took a look at a few of them and decided to have the kids come in to the back for a few more. Love these guys!!!

This is so cute

Jo-Jo really is the star of these next few pictures.

Thank you kids for always humoring me. You make me smile!

2 comments:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Thank you honey, They are so cute.
Love mom

Anonymous said...

THANKS JESS I MISS THEM ALL THE TIME THIS MAKES IT SOO MUCH NICER!