Here's my new work out buddy. Isabel loves when I do my p90x. She just jumps right in there and try's to do all the moves with me. She's so funny. She does like 3 reps and says, "this is a tough one, I need a break." On some of the moves she says, "this ones easy, I can do this one." Isabel, I love you!
3 comments:
i miss you miss Isabel~! you are too cute see you in 4 days!
I love it when my girls workout with me too! They DO say some crazy things that make you laugh!
Lucy will get my three lb weights and try to work out with me too - so fun. I just have to make sure they get out of my way! I'm sorry to hear about your experience in your play - but I am glad to hear it too so I can see that I'm not the only one who does stuff like that! jk It just seems like I do crazy things that embarass me all the time! :)
Post a Comment