Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Book fair

Today we got to go eat lunch with Max at school.
This week at school is the book fair. Max wanted to buy a star wars book, so I told him if he read it all afternoon today, we could get it. This month at school is a reading contest, and Max is going to try to win.
Day 2, and we already have 2 hours of reading. Pretty good bud, keep up the good work!

Update: Max got top reader in his class the first week. Way to go little buddy! All the hard work payed off. Max got a coupon for a free dinner, a free taco, and a free game of laser tag. He also turned in his hall of fame reading chart, and received a free book. Max, you rock!

2 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Whoa, he is giving Katelin some competition! The medal the top three winners in each grade get will be awesome. I know because I ordered them! I better have KT read 3 hours tomorrow! ;)

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Hey, just want to let you know that I saw Reece on the Channel 3 News at 11:00 last Sat. He was talking about the Super Bowl. I'm sure you'll post about it later.